Sabanci University in Turkey offering Early Undergraduate Admissions to Middle-East Students
Good news for the students who are in the last year of high school and looking forward to studying abroad!
With the starting of the new year 2019, you must be having your new year’s resolutions. If one of your resolutions is to Study Abroad then feel lucky to read this article. This article is for those who are completing their final year of high school.
With the new year also comes the undergraduate application period for the 2019-2020 Academic Year.
Studying Abroad brings in the new experience and better career opportunities for sure. (Read what are the benefits of Studying Abroad) Sabanci University in Turkey has opened their doors to international students by offering admissions for their undergraduate programs. They have started accepting applications effective from January 02, 2019.
Sabanci University - A Top-Ranked University in Istanbul, Turkey
Sabanci University is the top-ranked university in Istanbul, Turkey and one of the leading business schools in its region with world-class faculty. (Global ranking is 501-510) They are now in the early application period! So the students will have a higher chance of getting a stronger scholarship if they apply until the 15th of February, so be hurry and try to take advantage of the opportunity. (More info about Sabanci University)
Early Application Period: January 02, 2019 - February 15, 2019
Last Day for Application: August 1, 2019 (Online application form will be closed at 16:00 with Turkish time)
Top Education Programs Approved by the Ministry of Education
Students can apply to any of engineering or management programs at Sabanci University. The undergraduate program groups criteria are as follows:
- Engineering and Natural Sciences Programs
- Industrial Engineering Programs
- Management Programs
Required Documents to Process your Application at Sabanci University
- Online Application Form
- The copy of the exam/diploma result(s) accepted by the University (Sabanci University SAT Code: 7100).
- If available, the photocopy of High School Diploma (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, the notarized translation should also be submitted)
- Official transcript, showing all courses and grades taken in the entire high school education, sealed and approved by the authority of that high school.
- If taken before, copy of the language proficiency exam score accepted by Sabancı University
- If available, 1 academic letter of recommendation
University Enrollment Requirements
Following are the requirements to study at Sabanci University:
- Original Test Scores/Diplomas (SAT, GCE, ACT, etc.). High school diploma should be submitted together with the Original Test Score
- The original of high school diploma
- High School Diploma Equivalency Certificate from the Turkish Ministry of Education
- Original Transcript (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, notarized translation should also be submitted)
- Photocopies of the applicant's passport with photograph affixed, identification information and the copy of visa page
Both sided copy of the Residence Permit, if taken before (obtained from Immigration Office)
- 8 passport size (4.5 x 6 cm) photos
- Original language proficiency certificate for the students who would like to be exempted from Foundation Development Year
- A letter of attorney is required for the students under 18 years old (if they are unable to come together with their guardians/parents/legal representatives)
- Student Information Form
- Information and Declaration Form
- Identification and Address Declaration Form
- Financial Commitment Form
- Student ID Card Form
Scholarship Criteria for Undergraduate Program
Scholarship standards are set based on applicants’ academic success, extra-curricular activities, and scholarship quota. Factors such as academic background, exam results, transcripts, interview results, and any document showing your academic success, such as prizes in the competitions, any Olympiad certificates will be considered by Sabanci University in granting scholarships. And the possibilities of getting a scholarship can be enhanced by utilizing the early admission benefit.
Why Study in Turkey?
International students in Turkey are increasing rapidly due to well-established state universities, high-quality teaching staff, infrastructure and campus facilities etc. The top three reasons to commence your study in Turkey are:
Culturally and Economically Diverse
In recent years, Turkey is becoming a more popular, study abroad destination due to its elements of better economic and political aspects. Other factors such as the multicultural population, lively cities, and beautiful landscapes, artistic, cultural, and sporting events, also extending educational opportunities for international students.
Minimal Living and Study Cost
Turkish universities provide internationally recognized degrees with affordable tuition fees as compared with other international student destinations. An average international student in Turkey will spend around 400-500 USD a month on amenities such as accommodation, food, clothing, entertainment, transportation, and telephone costs.
Scholarship Opportunities in Turkey
There is a wide variety of scholarship opportunities in Turkey available for international students. Many of these scholarship programs are administered by the State.
Undergraduate International Students Guide - FAQ session by Sabanci University
Apply at Sabanci University with Studygram
Studygram is now partnered with Sabanci Univesity. In order to apply at Sabanci Univesity for your preferred undergraduate education program, contact us as soon as possible. The last date of early admission is Feb 15, 2019 although they will accept application till August 1, 2019.
Book an appointment for FREE COUNSELLING to discuss the requirements set by Sabanci University and about admission examination. Fill in the form below and our Studygram team will contact you to schedule the appointment. We can do that face-to-face, one the phone, or via video conferencing.
- Hits: 96