Study in UK at Top Accredited Universities
UK is a global leader in most sectors of education such as business, science, art, design, technology, management, law and finance. UK's reputation and heritage as a global centre for scientific research make it a magnet for the best thinkers on the planet. Although Britishers represent only 1% of the world's population, UK accounts for 8% of scientific research worldwide. UK brings more than 600,000 foreign students each year to study, from English courses to various academic programs. Since the launch of the Prime Minister's initiative in 1999, the UK has dedicated its efforts to provide more places for students interested in studying in the UK throughout the UK.
Top Universities in UK - Approved by Ministry of Higher Education in Kuwait
|UK Universities||Location||Ranking (Global)|
|University of Liverpool||England||164 QS ranking|
|University of Westminster||London||601 QS ranking|
|University of Manchester||Manchester||29 QS ranking|
|Swansea University||Wales||435 QS ranking|
|University of Exeter|| |
|154 QS ranking|
|University of Glasgow||Glasgow||69 QS ranking|
|University of Birmingham||England||79 QS Ranking|
|Newcastle University|| |
|141 QS ranking|
|Coventry University|| |
|571 QS ranking|
Five general information about the study in UK
- The second destination in the world to study abroad after America.
- Great history and rich culture.
- Its capital is London, a major financial centre in the world
- England has a large economy and uses the pound as its currency.
- The education system in Scotland is different from educational systems in the rest of the UK.
A Sophisticated English Education System
There are some qualifications that students must first pass in order to reach higher education. Cambridge University offers these levels to students, which are A-LEVEL and AS-LEVEL. Through these two levels, the student will study some subjects during the two years The end of secondary education. Each stage is divided into a number of subjects that the student is studying, and this study is what stands between the possibility of acceptance in the different university disciplines and it is the fastest way for students to get admission to universities. The curricula of these levels have been designed in an international way so that considering the differences between students from all over the world, these levels have been developed for students between the ages of 16 and 19 years before entering university.
There are more than a quarter of a million students from many countries in the world applying for the University of Cambridge so that they can progress to university disciplines with ease, there are many advantages that may have been provided at these advanced levels, namely:
- The ability to have all subjects serve English language and how to communicate well.
- Ability to think logically and provide scientific discussions
- It also aims to increase the subject matter considerably.
- Students can also interact with other types of information sources and gain the ability to evaluate them.
There is great flexibility in the selection of subjects during these levels and more than 50 subjects. Consequently, students will not be forced to select certain subjects. Therefore, schools do not adhere to a single method of teaching. In normal, AS-LEVEL students study four subjects and at A-LEVEL they study three subjects. You should know that the minimum level for admission to British universities is three A-LEVEL subjects. Learn more
Learn English in UK
UK is one of the largest countries in the world and therefore has a prominent role in many areas, especially in the study and scientific research, when it is decided to study English, UK is the appropriate place for it since it has been home to this language since its emergence, and if you decide to take some It will require you to be fully conversant with English, either by speaking or writing. All positions require very good English. There you will learn English literature and many topics that will develop your own skills in this language. There are also many means and methods in language teaching is the most important:
- Innovative ways of learning the language and communicating it to the recipient.
- Provide mobile phone applications to continuously teach the language.
- The ability to memorize private lessons in language through video and Internet views.
- Mixing between the receiver and the people of the language will help him learn the language much faster.
Want to Study in UK? Contact us
Contact us and get complete assistance for choosing the right university. Request your free consultation today. Or give us a call at (965) 2240 1416 or Or leave us a message Whatsapp (965) 5077 5711 and we will contact back.