Italy, a country in Europe is a highly developed international destination for education. Universities in Italy were founded in the 12th century making them the most ancient in the world. For students, there is a wide selection of degree programmes and certified programmes to choose from, that can be studied online through distance learning or facilitated through classrooms at academic institutions across the country. No doubt, Italy hosts top rated study abroad programmes, highly qualified and experienced professors and world-class facilities that enable students to find professional success. Because of these reasons and amazing tourist attractions more and more students are opting to study abroad in Italy.
Universities in Italy
Want to study or work in Italy? StudygramTM facilitates smoother access to universities of Italy through growing networks of partners and affiliates. Talk to us about your requirement and we will assist you in choosing the right university, popular language or cultural activity based study programme, test preparation, scholarships or internship possibilities and visa terms. Book your one-to-one free consultation session. Or give us a call (965) 2240 1416 or Or leave us a message Whatsapp (965) 5077 5711
Five Quick Facts About Italy
- Italy is a highly developed country and comes in top 15 study destinations in the world with a best-industrialised economy
- Italy’s tradition is highly influenced in the world (and beautiful language)
- The country is world famous for incredible cuisine and wine traditions. The only place where you will find real pizza.
- More UNESCO World Heritage sites than any other country
- Italy has a high tourist attraction, beautiful infrastructure, heritage cities makes studying in Italy very pleasant
Information Specific to International Students
To study in Italy, students from EU countries do not need a visa. The other nationalities have to apply for a student visa at least before three months from the expected date of travelling. For info regarding student visa conditions, prospective students must contact the embassy or consulates in their home state. Bot EU national and other nationals require resident permit to study in Italy.
According to JustLanded reports: "Non-EU students are needed to have an Italian-language examination unless they have a CILS certification. There is no central clearing method for enrolment in Italian universities and also you should apply to every university individually."
- Cultural activities and regional culture - www.italianculture.net
- Commercial site with a range of information on living in/visiting Italy - www.lifeinitaly.com
For free Consultation please register